Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm not going to lie, I completely forgot about this today. We had a lot going on this weekend. So, I don't want to put up a post that someone spent time writing for it to only be up for 12 hours, on a Sunday, overnight. That would stink!!
So, I'll tell you about our weekend. Yesterday, we hosted the New Parents Brunch for the Chesapeake Down Syndrome Parent Group. It was so great meeting all the new parents, and their precious little babies. I'm sure you can all imagine what a happy crew we had!! However, it did bring me back to that time in my life when I was so unsure of everything that would happen with Logan, and how people would accept him, I certainly hope that some of the parents that were there yesterday get a chance to read this beautiful blog filled with such amazing, honest, heartfelt stories!!
Please keep reading because we have some really amazing ones coming up this week. And, towards the end of the month Sam and I will both be posting blogs. I hope they're as good as yours have been!!
Thanks again everyone. As always, your support means the world to us. We love you all so much.
Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment