Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

31 for 21 Blog Challenge

Okay, so, here's the thing. I know so many of you already do so much for us and Logan and Down syndrome awareness. But, it's DS awareness month and one of the most wonderful ways to help spread positive awareness of DS is by people who don't have children with DS. Right? Of course, parents of children with DS love them and enjoy them, all parents know this. What we're afraid of, when they're first born, is how other people will treat our children. I know, from all of you telling me, that Logan has completely and totally changed your perception of people with disabiliites. So, when I heard of the 31 for 21 blog challenge I got this idea. I could EASILY write about Down syndrome for 31 days, but that would be boring. Everyone knows how I feel. What I thought would be really inspiring is to have you all write about it. Wouldn't that be more fun? My idea is to have all of you write one "blog" a day. It could be a sentence, paragraph or full-on essay. Each day I'll post a different story. I think this could be really powerful. I hope you'll join me. Check back tomorrow to see if we've got any biters.
Thanks guys. Love you all :)

1 comments:

Tricia said...

What a GREAT idea. Hope you get lots of input.

Post a Comment