Pages

Friday, October 2, 2009

Best Babysitter Ever!!

Our beautiful babysitter, Sara Cummings, whom I've known since she was 2 or 3 wrote the first blog and I'm so proud of her for it. My favorite thing about this blog is that Sara is honest. That's what I want. And, Sara, thanks for mentioning Maddie!! She'll love that when she's older.
We love you Sa-sa!!

Here's Sara's Story:

Before I knew Logan Hudson, I thought that babysitting a child with disabilities would be difficult. After the first night, my perspective was completely changed. I love Logan! Although each time I go over, he is a little shy at first, we always become friends within a few minutes. I have so much fun hanging out with him... and Maddie, of course! My favorite thing to do with Logan is sing and dance. One night we sang the simple songs like "Twinkle twinkle little star," and "Head, Shoulders, knees, and toes," over and over and over again. It was so fun to see and hear him catch on and be able to do it with me. I also love just sitting with him in my lap. We all know that Logan can cuddle, and even though he is still very young, he can make you feel so loved my a simple hug or even just a smile. I don't see babysitting Logan and Maddie as a job, but more of just hanging out with friends. They are the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment