Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Sweet Boy

Today I had the absolute pleasure of going to the grocery store with JUST Logan.  What a delightful trip it was!!! 

First of all, Logan is so un-spoiled that when he asked for things, and I said "no" he did NOT have a temper tantrum (Maddie has 20-30 temper tantrums a trip).  Amazing!!!  He just said, "Okay mommy!!"  

He also said hello to every person that we saw.  And, the best part was, everyone said "Hello" back (this doesn't always happen).  I guess there were some happy people at Safeway at 8 a.m. :) 

So, next we went to the butchers and asked for some steak.  Logan was SO excited to have steak for dinner, he kept screaming, "I love steak"  The butcher was cracking up.  Then, the nice butcher, showed Logan how he was cutting the meat.  Logan was like, "Wow...cool."  It was so sweet.

We finished our trip, checked out, grabbed our bags and headed out the door.  Logan took a bag from me and said, "Here mommy, let me help"  And, he carried it to the car. 

When we got all strapped in he said, "thank you mama."  I love this kid.  How great is he?  He THANKS me just for taking him out.

Such a sweet, precious boy.  Not sure what I did to deserve him.....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Reading this post made my heart squeak and made my entire day, Katie. I would have LOVED to run into you and Logan at the grocery store. Thank you for sharing this story. xo.

Post a Comment