Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Field Trip!!!

 Logan and I got to go on a field trip on together on Thursday.  It was super fun!!!   Sam drove Maddie to school and Logan, Georgie and I went to the farm to meet up with his class.  I often get to spend one-on-one time with Maddie because she insists on it, but I don't do it with Logan as much as I want to.  I know I had Georgia with me, but she's so easy, it was basically one-on-one.  Anyway, we had a blast!!  He ran through the hay maze, LOVED the little turkeys that were gobbling around, wasn't a huge fan of the hay ride, but also loved riding all the cool tractors and pretending to be in charge of the hay ride.  I was a really, super awesome mom and brought my good camera so I could take great pictures to share with you all, but, guess what!, I didn't charge the camera's battery.  Soooooo, there were a lot of really great shots I COULD have taken, but didn't because the camera was dead.  I did capture a few with my handy cell phone camera, so take a look and enjoy and have a GREAT Sunday.
Go Ravens!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment