Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Georgie

Almost a year ago today, Sam and I "announced" that we were having a 3rd baby.  It was my Dad's birthday and we gave him a frame with 3 picture slots.  A picture of Logan was in the first slot, Maddie in the second and the third just said, "June 29, 2010."  No one got it at first, but when they did, there was LOTS of celebrating.

This morning, my precious little Georgia peach has her 4 month Doctors appointment and I'm thinking, "where has the time gone?!?!?!"  Honestly, she's growing up so fast and it's killing me.  I want her to stay a newborn forever!!!

Many of you have heard me say that Georgie is "my favorite."  And, I just want to clarify a little as that apparently makes me seem like a bad mom :)

Georgia is BY FAR the least stressful of all my babies.  I'm sure you all know why Logan was stressful and Maddie, wow, she just about killed us with her crying. ALLLLL the time.

Georgie is basically a mini-Logan without all the stress.  She's snuggly and smiley and so, so, so sweet.  She smiles, laughs and giggles at everyone.  She actually rarely cries unless she hungry or tired.  She's just a dream of a baby.

So, I just wanted to share that with you.  In case there's someone out there who has a baby with DS and is scared to have another one.  It CAN be a joyous occasion, it WILL be!! I promise.

Also, while Maddie's labor was so scary, Georgie's was AWESOME!!!  It was like a party in the delivery room.  I'll remember it for the rest of my life.  It was a blast.  And, in case you're wondering, we had ZERO tests done while I was pregnant with her.  I mean NOTHING.  We didn't even know if she was a boy or a girl (although I knew she was a girl all along).  And, it turns out, not having the tests done were less stressful for me that having them done.  I was just able to enjoy being pregnant with my peach :)

Georgia has recently started "singing" and giggling so I took a little video of it to share with you.  I'm pretty sure it's the kind of video that only a mother would truly love, but I'm sharing it anyway!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment